At Blackstone Commercial we value hard work and make it our goal to always stay one step ahead of the competition. We hold ourselves to the highest level of integrity and ethics, and make it our policy to provide superior customer service by putting the clients needs first. We think innovatively, but act practically. Driving innovation, our unique culture positively reflects the diversity of our services and clients. We embrace individuals of varied backgrounds, perspectives and skill sets to ensure the dynamic growth of our organization. We welcome new faces, fresh ideas and original talent.
As a company, we strongly believe continuous learning is essential in order to provide consistent, high quality service to clients, and therefore critical to the company’s overall success. Through our training program, we offer a wide variety of courses and training classes that foster and expand the business, computer and presentation skills of its people, ultimately giving them the tools to help clients reach the best real estate services.
We are a full service real estate brokerage company in good standing with the community and professional associations. Regardless of experience level, our associates will benefit from our experienced transaction managers/coordinators, on site broker support, in-house legal counsel and hands on training. We provide a rewarding and positive work environment.
Benefits of joining the firm:
Maximum Support – Minimum Interference
An Entrepreneurial, creative corporate culture
Generous compensation program that is unmatched in the industry
Unlimited earning potential
Extensive coaching and mentoring
Proven formula for success
Affiliation with the industry leader
State of the art computer system and software
The following positions are available as of: October 7, 2010
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Under direct supervision, answer and direct incoming calls and direct visitors to appropriate party.
- Answer incoming calls. Provide general information and direct callers to appropriate party.
- Greet visitors. Maintain log of visitors. Announce visitors to appropriate party. Direct guests and clients to the waiting area and offer beverages (if available).
- Display professionalism and a sense of pride in all aspects of his/her duties and responsibilities.
- Establish a strong rapport in client relationships as well as with vendors.
- Provide support to administrative staff when needed, by filing or typing/word processing: In Microsoft Office, Windows, or compatible software based on location.
- Maintain schedule for conference rooms at location.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Keep reception area and any adjacent conference areas neat and orderly.
- Distribute facsimiles, mail and overnight packages.
- Assist with mailing, emails, and any other clerical projects.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Previous office experience preferred.
- Good telephone techniques and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, such as incoming calls, guests and faxes.
- Must possess ability to act competently in a crisis situation while maintaining a professional manner.
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation.
Job Title: Commercial Sales & Leasing Associate
Location: Carlsbad, CA
- Underwrites financials, writes offering memorandum, markets property, negotiates sale and sources business.
- Writes offering memorandum for property
- Markets property to prospective investors
- Helps to negotiate business terms and contract
- Provides client with status reports on their property listing
- Oversees closing activities including finalizing real estate documents, and fund disbursement.
- Provides existing and prospective clients with industry specific market information.
- Reviews trade journals to remain informed of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Attends association meetings to network with industry colleagues
- Contacts and interview prospective clients to solicit property listings
Education & Experience:
- All Associates must hold a valid California Real Estate License
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Ideally a minimum of 6-12 months of real estate experience either in Residential or Commercial sales, but not required.
Blackstone Commercial is an Equal Employer Opportunity. (EEO)
Human Resource Department